Eclipse HomeCare are the local 'Award Winning' family business with 5 guiding principles that is known for the great care we take of both clients and care assistants / support workers. We are a respected and professionally run company, well organised with an experienced management team.
The great news is that we have just won a major new contract and have immediate opportunities for both new and experienced care assistants.
- caring is the most rewarding job you can do
- a job with responsibility, independence and flexibility
- excellent rates & preferred hours contract
- immediate start dates available (in your local area)
Two of our guiding principles are all about you...... ''To treat all our care staff considerately, with respect and the appropriate level of support and training''and''To encourage individual fulfilment (of clients and staff) and development at every level within the company''.
We want to speak to dependable, caring people, looking for full or part time roles providing much appreciated care to the elderly in their own homes near where you live.
- Experienced- and New Starters- both very welcome
- helping with simple daily tasks from cups of tea and lunch, to assisting with dressing, washing etc (fully paid ‘Award Winning’ training provided)
- we specialise in training and supporting those returning to work with little or no experience
- we have shift patterns to suit your lifestyle - full time, part time days & evenings, weekends
- 'School Leavers', ' Marvellous Mums', 'Empty Nesters' and 'Busy Bee Retirees'- all will have the life skills we are looking for
''I have been caring for 5 years now and Eclipse's induction, training and support is the best I have ever had. The company is friendly and professional, and the training is comprehensive.'' Mrs Janine C, New Joiner Jan 2018.
Summary of our many benefits:
- Excellent hourly rates- equate to well in excess of £10.00 per contact hour
- Plus enhanced rates- over bank holiday weekends and for candidates with additional experience and qualifications
- Fully paid travel time- unlike others we pay you for all your travel time at the full rate
- Plus generous mileage allowance
- Fully paid holidays- at the full rate and we insist you take them
- Plenty of hours- based on your preferred hours and rota availability
- Happy work/life balance- with our unique rota system
- Ongoing specialist care training- with fully paid Diploma Levels 2 & 3, Dementia Care, Palliative Care..... tailored to support your ambitions
- A more comfortable retirement- as we auto enrol you into our pension scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme*- and new joiners bonus*- with generous lumpsum payouts
- Career progression- (all vacancies advertised internally)
- All equipment provided free- (includes uniform, mobile phone, digital pen etc.)
- Instant support 24/7- from your own Area Team Leader & Rota Coordinator
- Pool car- (to help you with emergencies) and unique car loan purchase scheme*- free of charges (if you have a driving licence but no car)
Take that first step towards a more rewarding career now and ring Shelley for a quick chat now on 07890 250 839or our office 01527 573 949 or apply on line.
Eclipse HomeCare voted by its clients No.1 in Worcestershire for three years running– please check out what our clients had to say at www.homecare.co.uk. For more general details, visit our website www.EclipseHomeCare.co.uk.
For all Care Assistants, Senior Care Assistants, Care Workers and Support Workers we have full time, part time, evening & weekends only shift patterns which are flexible and normally require you to work every other weekend.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for eligibility details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.88 to £10.42 /hour
- Job Title
- Care Worker
- Posted on
- Thu 21st Feb 2019
- £8 - £10 per year
- Start Date
- Posted by
- Eclipse Homecare