Whether you have just had an inspection or are expecting one, our CQC audits are designed to identify the services compliance against the 2014 Regulations but also links back to the 5 Key Domains for a comprehensive and objective appraisal of how your service is performing. The CQC audits are carried out by experienced industry professionals who understand the challenges faced in the sector and can provide practical and hands on advice during the audit to help Owners & Managers improve their service.
- Duration 1-3 day’s dependent of size of the organisation
- Can be announced or unannounced
- Single or Multi Site
- Can be focused on a specific issue or combination of issues
- On site or desktop audits available
- Audits carried out by experienced industry professionals
- Audits consist of inspection of records, observation, staff and client interviews
- Audits are tailored to the type of service (Residential, Clinical & Domiciliary)
- A detailed written report is issued following the audit
- Ongoing post audit support available to drive through change and improve services
CQC Compliance audits are a tool for helping providers prepare or respond to a CQC inspection. They are also designed to support your ongoing Quality Management Systems as part of a continuous improvement program.
For information on how a W&P Compliance Audit can benefit your business, please contact us on 01305 76714 or visit https://www.wandptraining.co.uk/